[UN]cultivated, Inc. is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered with the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA). We were founded in 2015 to preserve indigenous knowledge and cultivate food systems in harmony with nature. Our office is located in Honolulu, HI.
Preserving indigenous knowledge while cultivating food systems in harmony with nature.
- increase food security;
- diversify local food systems;
- preserve indigenous agroforestry practices;
- promote sustainable management of the environment;
- teach communities to harness technology for sustainable food systems planning;
- alleviate poverty;
- support the United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda (more info); and
- support the Aichi Biodiversity Targets (more info)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Scott Allen, GISP
Vice President: Scott McCoy
Secretary: Leia Pantle
Treasurer: Andrew Bravo